Dahi Palak Kadhi recipe is a extremely nutritious and healthy kadhi which is low in calories and carbs. This is useful for weight loss and diabetes.
One preparation of Dahi Palak Kadhi recipe will 1 serving for 4 people
Each serving of Dahi palak Kadhi recipe will give 63 calories
Ingredients of Dahi Palak Kadhi Recipe
- 3/4 cup low fat curd (dahi)
- 3 tbsp spinach (palak) puree
- 2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
- 1 tsp green paste
- 1 tsp green chilli-ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds(jeera)
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds (rai)
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds (methi dana)
- 4 curry leaves (kadi patta)
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida (hing)
- 1/4 tsp garlic, grated
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- salt to taste
How to prepare Dahi Palak Kadhi Recipe
- Take 2 cups of water in a deep bowl and add curd and besan to it. Mix them well using a hand blender so that no lumps are formed.
- Add green paste, green chilli-ginger paste to the bowl and mix it well.
- Dry roast cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves on medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the curd-besan mixture in the pan and mix well. Cook on medium flame for about 5 minutes and keep stirring it continuously.
- Add spinach puree,garlic, salt and sugar to the pan and mix well. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.