Keema Gobhi Matar Recipe is a great side dish with minced cauliflower and green peas. Easy to cook recipe is low calorie and low carb for weight loss diet.
One preparation will give 1 serving to 4 people.
Each serving of Keema Gobhi Matar will give 58 calories
Ingredients of Keema Gobhi Matar Recipe
2 cups cauliflower, finely grated
1 cup green peas, boiled
1/4 cup low fat milk
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1/4 cup onions, sliced
1 cup tomatoes, blanched and chopped
1/2 tsp coriander (dhaniya) powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1/2 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
How to prepare Keema Gobhi Matar Recipe
1. Dry roast cumin seeds on medium flame in a pan for about 10 seconds.
2. Add onions, coriander powder, turmeric powder, green chillies, ginger in the pan and mix well. Add few drops of water and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes. Stir the mixture in between.
3. Add tomatoes and cook for 2 more minutes stirring the mixture. Add few drops of water if mix gets too dry.
4. Add grated cauliflower and mix well. Cook on medium flame for about 5 minutes. Stir in between and cover the lid.
5. Add green peas, milk, garam masala and salt. Mix again and cover the lid to cook for 3 minutes. Stir in between.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.