Soya Keema Recipe low in calories and full of proteins. This is an easy to make curry and can be served with Rice and Roti
One preparation will give 1 serving for 4 people
Each serving of Keema Soya Recipe will give 105 calories
Ingredients of Keema Soya Recipe
1 cup soya granules
2 tsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp green chilli, finely chopped
1/2 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1/4 cup onions, finely chopped
1/2 cup capsicum, finely chopped
1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
salt to taste
How to prepare Keema Soya Recipe
1. Soak Soya granules in warm water for about 10 minutes. Add some salt along with granules. After 10 minutes, squeeze the granules and drain the water.Keep these aside.
2. Heat some oil in the pan and add cumin seeds. When seeds crackle, add garlic, ginger, green chillies and saute on medium flame for 20-30 seconds.
3. Add chopped onions and capsicum and saute for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
4. Add tomatoes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala and 1/4 cup water in the pan and mix well. 5. Cook for 5 minutes. Stir the mix continuously so that the masala does not stick to the pan.
6. Add the soaked soya granules in the pan and mix well. Cook on low flame for 7 to 8 minutes. Stir the mix in between.
7. When cooked, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.