Vegetable Kadhi Recipe with loads of vegetables to make it healthy and tasty. This low calorie version tastes best with Rice.
Suitable for weight loss diet.
One preparation will give you 4 servings.
Each serving contains 115 calories.
Ingredients of Vegetable Kadhi Recipe
2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
1-1/2 cup low fat curd (dahi), whisked
1 cup mix vegetables (carrots, cauliflower, beans),boiled and chopped
1 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
4 curry leaves (kadi patta)
1/2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1/2 tsp mustard seeds (sarson)
1 pinch asafoetida (hing)
2-3 whole dry kashmiri red chillies
2 tbsp sugar
salt to taste
2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
How to prepare Vegetable Kadhi Recipe
1. Mix besan and curd in a pan and whisk well and see that no lumps remain.
2. Add 2 cups of water, ginger-green chilli paste, sugar, salt and curry leaves and mix well. Keep aside.
3. Dry roast cumin seeds in a pan for about 30 seconds. Add asafoetida and red chillies and roast again.
4. Add besan-curd mix and vegetables to the pan and boil on high flame. Lower the flame to low and cook while stirring the mix continuously for 3-5 minutes.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.